Deactivate a License
Your eVolve license may be deactivated when not in use. This may be helpful after purchasing and transitioning to a new computer, working from home, or freeing up a license for another user. This is why we make it easy to quickly deactivate your license when needed.
To deactivate license
- From the eVolve Mechanical ribbon, click the About menu from the Resources panel and click Deactivate License.
- From the Please Confirm window, Yes.
- From the User Account Control window, click Yes.
- From the License Deactivation window, click OK.
- From the License Deactivated window, click OK.
- Close and restart Revit.