eVolve's Annotation Tags allow you to predefine which Revit tag to use for certain element types and for each tag, set placement options such as position, offset and leader.
- Offset - This tag displays the SU and SD from Top for ductwork.
- Length - This tag displays the Length for both ductwork and pipework.
- Alias - This tag displays the Alias for hangers, ductwork and pipework.
- Multi - This tag is meant for tag containing multiple points of data
- Number - This tag will display the Item Number for the part selected.
- Size - This tag with display the Shape, Size for ductwork and Size, Fab Service Abbreviation for pipework.
- Elevation - This tag displays the BOD and TOD for ductwork and BOP for pipework.
- Custom Tags - A quick an easy way to place any Revit tag with placement options predefined such as position, offset and leader. See User Annotation Tags for more information.
Annotation Settings allows you to define the general behavior of each Annotation Tag button. Within this dialog, you can create rules for each tag button. The rule is applied to the category then service type (if it is a Fabrication element). For each rule, you can choose which Revit tag to use, the default placement and offset for the tag and whether it uses a leader or not. For more information, see Annotation Settings
Within Workstation Settings (Settings > Workstation Settings) there is an option "Prompt for Annotation Tag Placement". This option forces you to select tag placement for each annotation placed, overriding the tag offset settings. Alternatively, you can leave this tag disabled and hold the SHIFT key during the tagging commands to temporarily enable prompt for placement.