- MEP Fabrication Ductwork
- MEP Fabrication Pipework
- MEP Fabrication Hangers
- Pipe Accessories
- Duct Accessories
- Renumber - See previous article. (Renumbering)
- Number - This tag will display the Item Number for the part selected.
- Size - This tag with display the Shape, Size for ductwork and Size, Fab Service Abbreviation for pipework.
- Elevation - This tag displays the BOD and TOD for ductwork and BOP for pipework.
- Offset - This tag displays the SU and SD from Top for ductwork.
- Length - This tag displays the Length for both ductwork and pipework.
- Alias - This tag displays the Alias for hangers, ductwork and pipework.
- Multi - This tag is meant for tag containing multiple points of data
- Click to add a new row - use this option add new tags to the ribbon including your own tag families
- Category - The Revit Category to be used for defined annotation tag
- Tag Type - Assigns the type of tag. (Size, Offset, Number etc.)
- Service Type - Defines tag to be used on elements with a specific Services Type.
- Annotation Family Name - Name of Annotation Family to be used.
- Annotation Family File Path - If annotation family does not exist in the project, eVolve will load from this file location.
- Placement - Adjust the placement of tags above, below, middle alignments.
- Right/Left Adjust - adjust the values of right/left tag placement in a positive or negative value.
- Up/Down Adjust - adjust the values of up/down tag placement in a positive or negative value.
- Leader - Check this box to have leaders on while placing tag.
- Reset Display - Resets the tables in settings back to default.
- Export/Import - Export the current settings to an .xml file for backup or sharing with others. Import loads a user defined .xml file into the current project.
Within Workstation Settings (Settings > Workstation Settings) there is an option "Prompt for Annotation Tag Placement". This option forces you to select tag placement for each annotation placed, overriding the tag offset settings. Alternatively, you can leave this tag disabled and hold the SHIFT key during the tagging commands to temporarily enable prompt for placement.