eVolve Mechanical v2.4.4
Release Date: January 27, 2020
- Downloads: http://evolvemep.com/downloads
- Feedback and ideas: https://www.evolvemep.com/evolve-mechanical-ideas/
- Support: https://www.evolvemep.com/contact-support/
- Autodesk® Revit® 2018.3
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019.2
- Autodesk® Revit® 2020.2
At a Glance
- The eVolve Properties panel now accommodates fabrication parts with duplicate named dimension fields.
- All Revit parts will now inherit 'eM_Service Name' of a connected fabrication part when applicable.
- Improved Spool Manager Performance
- Added Concurrent License Mode.
- Improved parameter names in output error logs for troubleshooting.
- Alignment Tool - Improved reliability when using reference planes
- Carry over value - Improved Process
- Template updates
- Assembly color additions (for color deficiencies)
- Embedded content updates
- Improved Help links/documentation for MAJ Export, View Notifications, all items in Resources
eVolve Properties Panel
The eVolve Properties panel now accommodates items with duplicate named dimensions. It also creates log files for each instance to further help the database administrator.
Service Name Inheritance
To further assist customers when modeling, all parts when drawn (including families) will inherit the property value of 'eM_Service Name' of the fabrication part they are connected to.
Spool Manager Performance
Spool manager performance has been improved when working with large models. This enhancement seeks to further accommodate production models as well as save users valuable time.
Concurrent License Mode
Allows for customers to more efficiently utilize their licenses by releasing a license on Revit close and attempting to acquire a license on Revit open. This will ensure unused licenses are always available for the rest of the network and continues evolve mission of empowering our users.
Improved eVolve Logging
We have improved eVolve logging and the information that it reports. This enhancement will help both users, as well as eVolve support, to continue to assist customers efficiently.
- Improved reliability of alignment command and it's interaction with reference planes.
Carry Over Value Improvements
- In certain cases, utilizing undo while modeling parts, (with carry over values applied), users would received unexpected behavior. This has been addressed and is no longer an issue.
- Spooling Filters and their color pallets are now optimized to accommodate all eVovle customers including those who are visually impaired.
- Embed families as well as others such as tags have been optimized and updated with miscellaneous improvements.
We have added and improved Help links/documentation for many commands including MAJ Export, View Notifications, as well as all items in Resources.