eVolve Mechanical v1.4
Release Date: February 22, 2019
- Downloads: http://evolvemep.com/downloads
- Feedback and ideas: https://www.evolvemep.com/evolve-mechanical-ideas/
- Support: https://myportal.asti.com/CreateNewCase.aspx
- Autodesk® Revit® 2018.3
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019.2
- We have supplied new contextual ribbon buttons enabling you to work with existing selection sets
- There is a new Help button on the ribbon which is linked to our help site to make it easier to find articles on our features
- eVolve tools can be run against existing selection sets
- We have exposed many of the ITM properties available through the API making them available for tags and schedules.
- We have supplied a new properties palette so that you can easily view these properties.
- New annotation buttons have been supplied to the ribbon.
- A new annotation settings dialog which allows you to pick default positions for each annotation type
- Our dialog's now support resizing
- Updated branding and overall look of dialog boxes
- New view reset for the dialog's which helps to restore grid layout if it has been altered.
- Ability to now recall default re-numbering configurations that you have previously setup
- Tagging taps and hangers no longer produces errors
- Hanger placement command only allows for the selection of MEP Fabrication components
- Control points now use "FamilyName_TypeName" as the 'Layer' value in the TFL export
- You can now overwrite another TFL file
- Continued improvements on duct dimensioning
- Recreating spools will now automatically use the previous title sheet