eVolve Mechanical v4.4.2
- Downloads: http://evolvemep.com/downloads
- Feedback and Ideas: https://www.evolvemep.com/evolve-mechanical-ideas/
- Support: https://www.evolvemep.com/contact-support/
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019.2
- Autodesk® Revit® 2020.2
- Autodesk® Revit® 2021.0
The latest 4.4.2 release is once again the largest eVolve release in history. It includes new Quick Tools for simple modeling tasks, Automation Tools for advanced needs, and Prefab Packages for fabrication workflows. Also, many general improvements have been added including, requested enhancements to core features, easier dialogues layouts, and general reliability.
The entire eVolve team would like to truly thank all customers who have provided ideas and feedback. It is an integral part of feature development and continues to allow us to provide comprehensive releases.
- Pre-Fab Packages - Bundle multiple spools into an overall package and quickly create your views, schedules, and sheets for your deliverables.
- Quick Tools - With our new modeling tools, you will make quick work of addressing clashes and drafting content. 🚀
- Connect Elements
- Copy Connected Elements
- Remove Elements
- Pick Plane Command
- Custom Annotation Tags - Take control of your tags and add them directly to the eVolve Ribbon. You can also add your offset values to ensure tags are placed uniformly.
- Automation Tools - Whether it's custom macros, wanting to push Parameter Sync to the next level, or even needing to import/export data, eVolves new Automation Tools has a solution to push your workflow to the next level. 👨💻
- Parameter Sync Scripting - For those who want to push Parameter Sync one step further you can now add custom PowerShell scripts directly into your rules. This allows for things such as combining parameters, syncing across multiple categories, and so much more. Also, you can even utilize the Revit API for more advanced needs!
- Macro Automation - Ready to make the switch from Dynamo to something faster and automatic? The new Macro Automation tool makes using macros easy and even removes all the overhead that is usually required in creation.
- Integration Platform & API - Whether it's linking to PowerBI or even cutting table software, you can now use eVolves Integration tools to export and import data directly within Revit.
- Ignore Parts in Hanger Collisions - Choose which hanger clashes matter with the ability to ignore certain collisions based on family names or pattern numbers. No more clashes with flex duct!
- Export Points Origin Options - No matter if your project is based on internal origins, or is based on a shared coordinate system, you can now export points exactly how they are needed by the field. ⚙
- Include Hangers within Spool - Choose to include hangers into the spool they are supporting automatically with the new option in spool settings.
- Property Grid Control Limits - To optimize performance, you can now choose when eVolve Property Brower should run allowing you to see information when you need it while keeping your model optimized when you don't.⚡
- Align/Space Tools Include Insulation - Quickly adjust parts with our align and spacing tools based on their external insulation.
- Element Filter Enhancements - Element filter now has many small improvements that allow you to see and control more information.
- Content updates - Content updates to both our sleeve families as well as our project template have been included. The changes include but are not limited to correcting template schedule logic, adding prefab view filters, and a new prefab element filter.
- Remove Hanger 'By Material' configuration - You will no longer be able to use the material configuration in hanger settings. These rules will need to be converted to any service-based rules which can be easily accomplished with the new bulk updating ability on the toolbar.
- UI Updates - A truly comprehensive UI update is included which focuses on simplifying dialogues and giving users more control.
- Updated icons, tooltips, and help links
- Enhanced Open/Save dialogs
- Added toolbars for forms
- Standardized Grid Functionality
- Streamlined Grid Navigator
- Family Browser 'Reset Grouping' button
- Rework Shared Parameters Loading - Previously only fabrication parameters were created on-demand. Now, evolve parameters are also automatically added when needed. This means new features will work out of the box without the need for customers to manually add additional parameters to their model.🔃
- Workstation Setting Additions - We have added new controls to Workstation Settings that allow further control.
- Show grouped columns option in Grid States
- Manage suppressed messages in Reset Workstation Settings
- Reset saved Grid States within Reset Workstation Settings
There are nearly 20 specifically targeted bug fixes in this release and even more addressed indirectly through other enhancements. These improvements not only give our customers the best experience but also allow our development team to move faster in the future.
- Address BlankConnector issue during sheet generation
- Align and Space - Correct handling of Fab Duct liners Height/Width
- Consider insulation when checking elevation difference for multi-service
- Potential crash when Revit point creation is canceled by the user
- Allow for duplicate names among linked models
- Modify spool (Revit tool) can sometimes cause the crash
- Hanger collision with linked model fixes
- Do not renumber calculated points
- Updaters use the appropriate document units
- Selection Filter numeric parameter values may not compare correctly
- Fix Parameter Sync issue when Detaching from Central
- Family Browser generation error when no location selected
- Fix potential crash on new notifications
- Clash detection in linked models fix
- Minor UI fixes
- Esc / Enter now work as Cancel / OK on dialogs
- The progress bar does not update correctly on Spool Sheet creation
- Sleeves show "InfoLabel" as the description