EVOLVE Mechanical v6.4.3 HotFix
- Downloads: http://evolvemep.com/downloads
- Feedback and Ideas: https://www.evolvemep.com/evolve-mechanical-ideas/
- Support: https://www.evolvemep.com/contact-support/
- Foresite: https://foresite.evolvemep.com/
- Autodesk® Revit® 2020.2.9
- Autodesk® Revit® 2021.1.7
- Autodesk® Revit® 2022.1.3
- Autodesk® Revit® 2023.0.1
The eVolve 6.4.3 hotfix addresses several customer reported bugs and changes.
- Assign Location will prompt user if an element is detected that contains a conflicting location id (eV_LBS_Id). Options to re-assign or keep existing.
- Place hanger option to control if an unfiltered 3D view is created.
Note: the intent of creating an unfiltered 3D view is to ensure all elements within the host model and/or linked models are detected during placement and/or clash detection. For larger projects, this can cause significant performance issues and it is recommended that when running the place hanger function (along with structure and/or clash detection selected), the active view contains all elements that are needed visible, in which case this option can be disabled.
- Package sheets allow for direction-specific Elevation Views.
- Hanger clashes may not highlight after placement in some situations
- Hange placement can enter into infinite loop in some situations
- Auto coupling notifies users of pinned elements
- Fix data type detection on Point import (import coordinates align with the point settings)
- Fix find elements error on prompt scope filter
- Better detection of existing sleeves in unhosted placement.
- Ensure part can be hidden before hiding in package sheets
- Restore package info in mechanical properties
- Renumebr identical parts may not ignore taps in some situations
- Fix issue where some families may reload from disk on each use causing annotation families to upgrade on each load.
- Notfiy users of missing User Name
- Import points honors origin settings when creating points
- Process host element with no geometry in Assign Location
- Trapeze rod length can be calculated incorrectly in some situations.
- Same as version 6.4 release notes.