eVolve Mechanical v2.4
- New Features & Enhancements
- Family Browser
- New Features & Enhancements
Release Date: January 27, 2020
- Downloads: http://evolvemep.com/downloads
- Feedback and ideas: https://www.evolvemep.com/evolve-mechanical-ideas/
- Support: https://www.evolvemep.com/contact-support/
- Autodesk® Revit® 2018.3
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019.2
- Autodesk® Revit® 2020.2
New Features & Enhancements
- New and updated help documents, updated URLs provided in the F1 link
- New eVolve MEP Support page created and linked to Contact Support ribbon button
- DPI scaling now supports 4K monitors
- Undo events are now more streamlined
- 'Pipe Fittings' category elements are included as a spoolable part
Carry Over values
A new option through the eVolve properties palette. To use this feature, follow these steps:
- Select a part, set one of the parameters where there is a check box next to it activate the check box.
- When you add the next fabrication part, you will see this parameter carried over to the new fitting.
- Alignment to target
- Run = Aligns adjacent fittings to the Top or Bottom of a selected part within the run.
- Edge = Aligns fittings to a selected surface edge within the view.
- Offset = Applies the Offset value based on the fitting’s reference level.
- Reference Plane - Aligns fittings to a selected reference plane within the view.
- Equal Spacing
- Spacing - Aligns fittings to the same center to center spacing.
- The family browser allows you to point to a custom Revit family library and organize it, save favorites, search for parts and easily load them into your model. *eVolve Mechanical ships with several families ready to use!
You can now set a tolerance around the hanger rod to further adjust the collision rule set.
Clash Detection will now highlight the hanger as well as the object it collides with.
Now has a dynamic naming feature that allows you to choose from Revit parameters. In the example below, you can see that we are using the service abbreviation + our starting number, the result will be something like this: CHWS01
A new option to rename spools with the option to use dynamic naming is now supported in the spool manager
A new feature that allows you to enter in maximum length, width, height and weight requirements for your spools. The software then automatically defines your spools based on this information.
Custom Data Columns in the manager
To activate, go to spool settings and choose which custom data fields you would like to turn on in the spool manager
Sheet title block setting and update to rebuilding spools
You can now set the spool title block when you create the spools or later in the spool manager.
Spot Slope, Spot Coordinates, View port tag annotations
Print Set creation
Bulk open sheets
There is now an option to open all selected sheets within the spool manager
Apply/Assign templates in sheets
This option is now available within the Spool Settings dialog
'Pipe Fittings' category elements are included as a spoolable parts when using the Define Spool method