eVolve Properties is an interactive dock-able palette that displays extended data related to a selected element. When multiple elements are selected, eVolve Properties displays data common to all selected elements.
Carry Over Values
When adding fittings to a model, if the Carry Over checkbox is enabled then the value(s) of the previously placed element is applied to the next connected element.
General Part Information
- Fitting Type
- Pattern Number
- Service Abbreviation
- Service Type
- Service Name
- Buy Out
- Connector 1
- Connector 2
- Any Other Available Part Connectors
- All Available Part Dimensions
- Ex) Diameter , Left Extension , Etc
- All Other Available Custom Data
- Ex) CFM, Location , Etc
- Any Chosen Parameters
- Ex) Parameter A
- Buy Out Yes/No - eVolve sets this initial value based on the Fabrication part, this is the only editable parameter that eVolve does NOT write back into the part.
- Status - The available list will match the list from the currently loaded Fabrication Configuration
- Custom Data - The parameters available here will match the list of parameters from the currently loaded Fabrication Configuration
- User Defined - List any additional parameters users want to display in eVolve Properties. These are not written back to the Fabrication Part.
Execution Limit Exceeded
Depending on your selection size, and chosen limits, you will be prompted with an Execution Limit Exceeded message. You can choose to Ignore Limits for one-time overrides or change your limits within Workstation Settings. We currently recommend a 100 element limit for optimal performance.