Install and register eVolve Mechanical
Download and extracting the installer
- Go to https://www.evolvemep.com/downloads/
- From the Installers page, click the proper version of eVolve Mechanical. A ZIP file is downloaded.
The version of Revit and eVolve must match.
- From Windows Explorer, navigate to the download location of the .zip file.
- To extract the .msi (installer), double-click the .zip file. Then, drag or copy the .msi file from the zipped folder to a new location.
Installing eVolve Mechanical
- Double-click the installer and follow the prompts.
- From the Welcome to the eVolve Mechanical for Revit 20xx Set Wizard window, click Next.
- From the License Agreement window, read through the License Agreement, click I Accept, and click Next.
- From the Select Installation Folder window, click Next.
Click Browse to specify a different directory to install. Though if chosen, note your new location as it will defer from the default that is mentioned in further help documentation.
UAC - depending on rights and security setting, a User Account Control window may appear, click Yes to continue with the installation.
- From the eVolve Licensing Machine Activation window, enter the license key, click Activate License, after activation succeeds, click Close.
- From the Installation Complete window, click Close.
eVolve Licensing User Registration
- Launch Revit.
- From the eVolve Licensing User Registration window, enter your name, email address, and job title then click Register Profile.
- After User Registration Succeeded is displayed, click Close.
If you have any issues, then please contact our support department at firstname.lastname@example.org