User Defined Shortcuts
eVolve Shortcuts allow you to define links to custom documents, files and locations directly on the Ribbon. Common uses include batch files, internal support documents, manufacture websites.
You can customize these buttons by going to the Shortcuts Settings button
There are 20 available button slots for you to customize.
- Order: Define the order to sort the list
- Display name: This is the text beside the icon
- Icon Path: Path to the icon image file, this image must be no larger than 96dpi
- If left blank, a standard eVolve logo will be used as a placeholder.
- Icon: Previews the icon to be used
- File Path: This is can be a path to any folder, file or URL