Locations Title Block
The Location Titleblocks utilize a family called View Window which can display both Views and Schedules. The View Window family is multi-functional and created in a way to easily select views, assign view templates, and resize viewports. To apply to other title blocks, simply load the View Window family along with the View Templates into a project. Depending on the selected type, the Start/Stops are color-coded for visually identifying the view type.
NOTE: The eVolve Mechanical software has a predefined location title block that can be found in C:\Program Files\eVolve\eVolve Mechanical for Revit 20xx\Resources\Families.
From the project, open a Location Sheet. Alternately, to quickly create one:
If not already done, create a location. From the eVolve Ribbon, in the Location Breakdown Panel, click Create Sheet. Select the location template and click OK.
Click on an interior outline edge to select the title block family, then click Edit Family. This will load the location sheet family.
Options for the View Window Family
- PlaceOnSheet – when checked, the view(s) appear on generated sheets. When unchecked, the views are still created and may be found under Assemblies in the Project Browser.
- View Template – defines the view template. Must enter a view template that already exists in the project.
- View title - user-definable and displays name of the selected view, from the ribbon, the view templates are found in View\View Template.
- Height – user-definable and displays the current height of the selected view
- Width – user-definable and displays the current width of the selected view
Choose View or Schedule
Checking one of the following View/Schedule Type options will display the view or schedule in the selected viewport. In order to function properly, only one type may be selected per viewport. When a View Type is checked, the name of the selected view type is displayed in the viewport. When a Schedule Type is checked, the name of the View Template is displayed in the viewport.
- 3d Ortho
- Plan View
- Schedule View- must be checked and all view types must be unchecked to use the schedule
- Schedule to Copy- enter the name of a schedule type to copy that already exists in the project