Prefab Package Titleblock Setup
Prefab Title-block Setup
eVolve looks for an annotation family named "Prefab Window" to produce desired results. The placement of this family provides eVolve with view placement and view data necessary to automate results. Below is a sample placement of these families in a title-block and the results.
Parameters in Prefab View family
- PlaceOnSheet - Yes/No - Going with the 80% rule when setting up the template that best fits your company, sometimes an additional view is needed. Views can be generated but not placed using this option. If the detailer decides an additional view is needed, the view can be drag/drop onto the sheet.
- View Template - View templates can be applied to the views that are being created. The input value must match identically to the View Template within the project.
- If this is a schedule, the input value much match identically the name of the schedule view template within the project that you want to use.
- View Title - Custom Name of the View/Schedule being created
- Height/Width - Dimensions of the Spool Window family, can type in values or use the drag nodes on the family to resize as needed
- 3D Ortho - Indicates that this view is a 3D View.
- Plan View- Indicates that this view is a Plan View.
- Section View - Indicates that this view is a Section View.
- Schedule View - Indicates that this view is a Schedule View.
- Schedule to Copy - Controls what schedule template to apply to the view. The input value must match identically to the View Template within the project.
- Right - Indicates direction of Section View.
- Front - Indicates direction of Section View.
- Left - Indicates direction of Section View.
- Back - Indicates direction of Section View.