Creating a custom library
- If the eVolve Family Browser is not already displayed, from the eVolve ribbon, in the Utilities panel, click Family Browser.
- From the eVolve Family Browser, click the Settings button.
- From the Library Configuration window, click Create Library.
- From the Select the Library Definition File window, navigate to the location of the desired .xlsx file, select the file, and click Open. The Building eVolve Content Library window is displayed.
- From the Save Content Library File Definition window, navigate the folder containing the .xlsx file from the previous step, name the file in the File Name dialog box, and click Save.
- From the Custom Content Library Configuration window, click OK.
- Restart Revit to apply changes.
Adding a custom library to the eVolve Family Browser
Defining a custom library
Overview of the eVolve Family Browser