Creating a custom library
- If the eVolve Family Browser is not already displayed, from the ribbon, click the eVolve Mechanical tab and click Family Browser in the Utilities panel.
- From the eVolve Mechanical Family Browser, click Custom Library Settings.
- From the Custom Content Library Configuration window, verify the Library location is pointing to the location of the .xlsx generated when defining the library.
- From the Custom Content Library Configuration window, click Create Library.
- From the Source Definition File window, select the desired .xlsx file in the Build Content Library menu and click OK. The Content library is created.
Adding a custom library to the eVolve Family Browser
Defining a custom library
Overview of the eVolve Family Browser