Collision Adjustment Options
When placing hangers, eVolve can automatically detect collisions and attempt to adjust the place to where the hangers will not collide with other elements.
- Collision Adjustment: When enabled, evolve will use the settings specified below to attempt to resolve the collision.
- Movement Interval: If a collision is found, eVolve will move the hanger back this interval distance and check for another collision, if a collision is found again it will move back again that interval distance.
- Tolerance: Adds buffer around rod to consider as collision
- Maximum Movement: eVolve will move the hanger back a maximum distance of whatever value is here
- Ignore CID/Name: Choose to ignore certain element collisions based on either their pattern number or their family name. Note that this field does accept wildcard characters.
- Highlight Unresolved: If a collision could not be resolved, highlight the collision to alert the user.
- Clash Highlight Color: When using Clash Detection the elements colliding with a hanger rod will be highlighted in this color