This feature allows you to automatically place single service fabrication supports such as clevis hangers for pipe and strap hangers for ductwork using the fabrication (ITM) database configuration and eVolve's spacing rules through Hanger Settings
Feature restrictions and support:
- This feature will only place fabrication (ITM) hangers
- The hanger type referred to in the rule must exist within the services loaded in the project.
- This feature currently only supports fabrication duct/pipe runs.
- Automatic collision detection and correction (if enabled)
- Automatic connectivity to structure
- Insert Placement / Rod Adjustments
- Automatic Point Placement
To use the Hanger Placement tool make sure you have fabrication parts already in your model.
- Configure the Hanger Settings
- Click, the Hanger Placement button
- Select the path(s) to place hangers on
- Click, Finish in the options bar
- Click, Ok to review the support placement results