The Modify Package feature gives you the ability to add/remove elements to/from a Package. It also gives you the ability to transfer elements from one Package to another.
Modifying a Package
- From the eVolve ribbon, in the Prefabrication panel, click Modify Package from the Package menu.
- In the drawing area, select the desired package by clicking any element that is in the package, then click Finish.
- To remove an element, select one of the existing parts within the package and it will be removed.
- To add an element, click elements that are not already a part of this package.
TIP: A plus will appear beside the pointer denoting that the element may be added to the selection. Once selected, when hovering over the same element, a minus symbol appears indicating the element may be removed from the selection.
- After all modifications to the package are complete, from the Options Bar, click Finish.