Hangers may be place on multiple runs of duct and/or pipe of different services.
- From the eM ribbon, click Multi-Service Bearer from the Hanger panel.
- From the drawing area, select desired parallel runs and click Finish from the options bar.
- From the Multi-Service Bearer window, specify requirements and click OK.
- Entire Path - based on the selection, this function places hangers on the connected runs and branching runs.
- Change of Direction - places hangers until a change of direction is reached.
- Single Bearer - places a single bear on multiple runs.
Service - displays the associated services of the selected runs. The service selected will determine which hangers are available in the Hanger menu.
Hanger - displays a list of available hangers, the list is populated based on the selected Service.
Spacing - the distance from one hanger to another.
From End - the distance from the beginning/end of the run or change of direction.
Align to Bottom of Insulation - adjusts the hanger rods to account for insulation. When unchecked the hanger is aligned to the bottom of duct/pipe.