The MEP Rotate tool can quickly rotate elements or entire runs.
- eVolve tab ⮞ Quick Tools panel ⮞ MEP Rotate button
- From the drawing area, select the desired elements.
- From the eVolve ribbon, in the Utilities panel, click MEP Rotate. Parts rotate according to the degree value entered in the Set Angle option.
NOTE: The MEP Rotate's predefined selection filter can be modified via the Selection Configuration. Please see the link in the Relevant Articles below.
Tips and Tricks
- Pressing the ENTER key can be used to continue rotating.
- Press and hold the SHIFT key while clicking the MEP Rotate button to rotate in the opposite direction.