In order to provide users with a custom tailored annotation experience, we drive our automatic placement on configurable rule sets. These rules can be created/modified in Annotation Settings.
- Category - The Revit Category to be used for defined annotation tag
- Tag Type - Assigns the type of tag. (Size, Offset, Number etc.)
- Service Type - Defines tag to be used on elements with a specific Services Type.
- Annotation Family Name - Name of Annotation Family to be used.
- Annotation Family File Path - If annotation family does not exist in the project, eVolve will load from this file location.
- Placement - Adjust the placement of tags above, below, middle alignments.
- Right/Left Adjust - adjust the values of right/left tag placement in a positive or negative value.
- Up/Down Adjust - adjust the values of up/down tag placement in a positive or negative value.
- Leader - Check this box to have leaders on while placing tag.
- Reset Display - Resets the tables in settings back to default.
- Export/Import - Export the current settings to an .xml file for backup or sharing with others. Import loads a user defined .xml file into the current project.