When needing to only place a few sleeves, there is no need to create an extra rule inside of Sleeve Settings. Simply use the Place Sleeves command for quick placement options.
- Click the command
- Select the runs to place sleeves on
- Enter your placement options (below).
- Sleeve Family - Specify which Sleeve Family to use.
- Sleeve Type - Specify which family type to use for the sleeve
- Extension Values - Enter your oversizing values for your sleeve
- Load from PreDefined - Choose to use one of your existing rule sets in sleeve settings to populate this info.
The Extension Values options shown will vary depending on it it is a Round or Rectangular Sleeve
The Sleeve Family options will show any sleeves that is of the eVolve SubCategory Sleeves