The collision detection feature within eVolve Mechanical's support palette can be be used to manually highlight clashes or remove the clash highlight colorization.
This command simply highlights the hanger support which is colliding with other elements in the model, and will also highlight the colliding objects.
- Will only check for collisions between objects and hangers
- Fabrication ITM hangers are supported
- eVolve's RFA based trapeze hangers are supported
- Regardless of format, only the hanger rods are checked for clashes, the hanger rod must pass completely through the other object
- Reference models (links) are also checked, however the objects within the reference model that are colliding with the hanger cannot be highlighted. In this situation, only the hanger will be highlighted.
This command also allows you to remove the highlight colorization from the elements after review.